Most powerful thought of the day from Marcus:
Walt Disney was once enlisted in the army back in the day, but soon enough, he was regarded as a failure there because he spent all day drawing cartoons.
Walt then decided to pursue his dreams and work as a cartoonist for a publishing company. Things eventually turned sour as he lost his rights to some of his creations….
Trying again one more time…. he created his own company, but a deal once more turned its back on him, leaving the happiest man on earth dead broke.
Yet Walt never gave up.
He had vision. He had a mission to pursue. He had to find the happiest place on earth and plant his flag there.
And somewhere in between then and now, Walt never gave up and Walt had a burning vision to make his dreams come true.
Today, as it stands, Walt Disney proves to be one of the most successful and widespread enterprises in the world.
The real question is,
Is Walt the only one?
Is Walt really the only one who has a vision?
Perhaps all of us do have visions.
It depends whether or not we act on it.
Awake yet again from the long hiatus from my digital space!
Admittedly because of life and non stop travels to places known and unknown, I’ve been relying heavily on my written daily journal to record my thoughts there instead of here.
There’s absolutely nothing like free writing with pen and paper.
It feels so freeing.
Major lessons learned these past few days, weeks and months:
- Everything has their own timing. Forcing things that aren’t supposed to happen will only hurt you in the end.
- It’s normal to fall down, but never stay down forever. It’s never too late to do anything, or to start over again.
- No matter what circumstance I am in, the only comfort I know is God is here to teach me valuable lessons. I know that he is also planning my life in a beautiful and majestic way.
- Focus: what you think about eventually grows and manifests itself.
- Momentum: the hardest part isn’t to start, but to keep going and going. Life just doesn’t stop, it’s an ongoing journey.
- Be at peace.
Last but not least…
Travelling is hella fun.
Japan, you are forever my favourite country.
To more adventures in the future!